My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
Individual Coaching – one on one private and confidential coaching
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
Group Coaching – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
When I am working in a group setting – although it’s not singular in nature – having the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
Go to a different level of understanding how you can positively impact the people you lead. Help others exceed their existing performance levels and excel beyond what they thought they were capable of. Regardless of whether your title is Manager, Leader, or Entrepreneur, you are in the business of developing people. Coaching is a primary tool used in that development, and every leader can benefit from mastering this skill.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online based tool that offers a 360 degree view of an individual’s influence.
Leadership is influence, nothing more nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence and this tool is designed to garner feedback from you and others around you to identify areas and opportunities for your leadership growth.
COMPREHENSIVE LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
WITH TWO HOURS OF INDIVIDUAL COACHING
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- * Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- * Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- * Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- * People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- * Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- * Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- * Unlimited number of raters.
- * Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- * The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- * Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- * Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- * Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.