A Leaders Journey
December 6, 2018 – February 21, 2019
Here are the Workshop dates… mark your calendar
- December 6, 2018 -Kettle Moraine
- December 13, 2018 – Zoom Conference
- December 20, 2018 – Zoom Conference
- January 3, 2019 – Zoom Conference
- January 10, 2019 – Kettle Moraine
- January 17, 2019 – Zoom Conference
- January 24, 2019 – Break
- January 31, 2019 – Zoom Conference
- February 7, 2019 – Zoom Conference
- February 14, 2019 – Zoom Conference
- February 21, 2019 – Kettle Moraine
Leaders embrace change as the key to growth. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is your handbook for growing and developing yourself and others. Through this study, you will learn to apply practical leadership lessons based on John Maxwell’s nearly 50 years of leadership experience. We will cover timeless laws of leadership such as:
- Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
- The Law of Addition: Leaders add value by serving others.
- The Law of the Picture: People do what people see.
- And 18 Other Relevant Principles to Improve Your Impact and Influence!
Learn what it really means to be a leader. The true measure of leadership is influence. Through this mastermind experience, you will learn how to improve your influence with others and lead them with confidence. You will also understand how to use your influence with others to help them accomplish their goals which in turn will help you achieve yours.